This course focuses on CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) training and teaching participants how to use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator). When workplace or governmental requirements specify this training, the CPR & AED course meets the need. This course is often integrated into First Aid at Work programs.
What you will learn:
- Scene Assessment, Barrier Use, Primary Assessment.
- Proper procedures for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) on individuals.
- Proper use and placement of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on individuals.
Included in this Course:
- Course study material & DVD’s
- Theory & Practical Session
- International Certification
As soon as you sign up (added the course to your cart and payment cleared) with Phoenix Divers to do your CPR & AED Course, one of our qualified Phoenix Divers Instructors will get in touch with you to discuss what course material you will receive as well as scheduling your practical training session.
- This requires 1 days of practical assessment
- Normally over weekends but possible for during the week training