The updated WTX-D twin cylinder wings are designed for twin set diving and perfectly complement the Apeks range of twin manifolds and the Tek3 regulators. Often referred to as donuts, the WTX-D wings are oval shaped air cells or bladders that are not permanently attached to a harness. Not only are these donut wings streamlined, but due to their shape being a continuous loop, they are very stable underwater. There is no dramatic shift of air from left to right.
- 60 / 267 (lbs / N) lift
- 60lb doughnut shaped wing made from 1000D Armorshield Cordura.
- New wing design distributes the buoyancy more evenly around the profile of the wing.
- Curved sides prevent air migration ensuring maximum stability in the water.
- High profile dump valve placed in the optimum position allows air to be dumped quickly and easily without breaking trim.
- Foldable center section allows for easy packability for travelling.
- 2 large drain grommets and center position mesh drain panel.
- Embroidered branding.
Inflator – K style with brass buttons:
- Low profile 16” oval-shaped hose
- Safety cable to prevent hyper-extension
- Positioned off-center so as not to interfere with regulator 1st stage
- Low profile flat valve
- Positioned in front, lower-left side
- 2 large drain grommets
- Centre mesh drain panel