Do you enjoy traveling and diving? Then the PADI Boat Diver course is for you, during the training we prepare you for diving off of RHIBS, Rubber Ducks, Yachts, Liveaboards, Rafts and many more different style of boats.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Boat Diver course.
You'll learn the following:
- The layout of different boats
- Where to locate certain equipment
- The use of boat terminology
- Entries and exits both with and without gear
- The use of surface lines, mooring lines, anchor lines and guide lines
- How and where to stow gear
- What to pack for a boat trip
- Management of seasickness
By completing this course you will also be one step closer to achieving the covenant title of Master Scuba Diver and joining the elite group of divers.
Standard scuba equipment. Your Phoenix Instructor may suggest additional equipment depending on the dive site features and visibility.
As soon as you sign up (added the course to your cart and payment cleared) with Phoenix Divers to do your PADI Boat Diver Course, you will receive an email with the learning information you need.
Your Phoenix Divers Instructor will contact you about scheduling time for practical training.
- This Course Requires 1 - 2 Practical Days.
- Normally over weekends but possible for during the week training