Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds, a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving.
This is a great way to introduce young children in the amazing world of diving all under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional whilst having an emphasis on safety and fun.
To enroll in a PADI Bubble Maker Program:
- You must be 8-10 years old.
- Be comfortable in the water.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- Parental approval is required.
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Professional.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres. Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made specifically for children.
- Have lots of fun.
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts.
As soon as you sign up (added the course to your cart and payment cleared) with Phoenix Divers to do your PADI Bubblemaker Program, you will be contacted by one of our Phoenix Diver Instructors to schedule a time for your in-water training.
- This program requires 1 day of practical assessment
- Normally over weekends but possible for during the week training
Your Phoenix Divers - PADI Bubble Maker Program Includes:
Full gear rental & air fills for entire program
1 Practical Days
Confined Water Pool Session
- PADI Certificate