Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving.
Experience scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI Pro. Take your first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 ft. For children who are at least 8 years old.
To enrol in a PADI Bubble Maker Program:
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts.
As soon as you sign up (added the course to your cart and payment cleared) with Phoenix Divers to do your PADI Bubblemaker Program, you will be contacted by one of our Phoenix Diver Instructors to schedule a time for your in-water training.
- Normally Over Weekends
Your Phoenix Divers - PADI Bubble Maker Program Includes:
- Full gear rental & air fills for entire Course
- 4 Practical Days
- Confined Water Pool Sessions
- Padi Certification