The Seac Action HR computer is the new wrist-mount diving computer from Seac Sub and can be used for both freediving and scuba diving
Easy to use, with 3 main modes:
- Full Management of Recreational Dive Profiles
- Buhlmann ZHL-16C Decompression Algorithm
- 1 or 2 Mixes (Air, Nitrox, & Mixes w/O2 Concentrations Up to 99%)
- Managing Dive Profiles Independently
- Dive/Surface Time, Current/Maximum Depth
- SCUBA mode – 40 hours with records every 5 seconds
- FREEDIVING mode – 18 hours of activity with records every 2 seconds
- MOD exceeded alarm
- Deco stop violated alarm
- Ascent speed alarm
- NoFly time
- Desaturation calculations
- Maximum permitted altitude warning
- “NDL only” Dive Planner
Dive Manager software
- For MAC/PC (requires Windows 10)
- Available free of charge at Seacsub.com.
HR (High Resistant):
- Ultra-Durable Structure
- Treated for Improved Resistance to Blows, Corrosion & Swings-In-Temperature
- Maximum Operational Depth: 100m
- Salt or Fresh Water Settings
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) Increments of Measurement
- 12 or 24-Hour Time Mode w/Dual Time Zone Function
- Rubber Wrist Strap
- Altitude Adjustable to 3000m
- Download data via USB cable (optional accessory).
- LCD screen with contrast and adjustable-intensity backlighting.
- Long-lasting CR2450 battery.